This product will allow you to apply a layer of polyester coating on all your textiles to be personalised in direct printing! We recommend using the low-pressure gun for a homogeneous and optimised application.
The pre-treatment liquid seals the textile fibres so that the ink does not pass through the mesh, giving you a better colour rendering and a long wash fastness.
Ready to use, it is recommended to shake the product well before use.
Directions for use:
– Dilute one part of the pre-treatment with one part of distilled water to obtain a less concentrated solution (50/50 recommended)
– Apply to the intended printing area
– Use a squeegee to distribute the pre-treatment evenly on the fabric.
– Allow to air dry or dry with your heat press for about 30 seconds.
– When applying the pre-treatment to the garment, be sure to apply it as evenly as possible
– Spray the pre-treatment 20-30 cm from the fabric, maintaining pressure
– Application quantities will vary depending on the weight and quality of the printed garment.
– The heavier the garment, the more pre-treatment is required.
Please note: Pre-treated textiles can be prepared in advance and used for printing within one month, however, it is imperative that you take care to protect your pre-treated textiles from moisture. Keep the container tightly closed when not in use.